Happy June, lovelies! I wanted to take today to pop in for a quick post. I've missed blogging so much, and it feels so good to be writing content again. I've finished up all of the stressful parts of moving and now I just have to finish unpacking and getting my stuff organized, so I should be able to get back to my daily blogging schedule sometime this week. I'm so thankful for my friends that have been able to contribute guest posts during my move, and I have a few more coming up this week that I think you guys are really going to enjoy. Now, that a new month has begun, I have a new list of goals to work towards...
- Finish unpacking and settling in
- Figure out how to properly use an umbrella light for blog photos and videos
- Get a haircut (and hopefully find a permanent hairdresser)
- Visit Connect Church
- Start taking early morning walks around my neighborhood
- Take my camera everywhere with me this month, and snap a variety of photos for the blog shop
- Go succulent shopping
- Put together my summer reading list for this year
- Finally try Pineapple Whip
- Spend every Saturday morning at the farmers market
What are your goals for the month?