15 Ideas For "Solo Dates"
"Solo dates" is a concept I stumbled upon earlier this year, and I'm absolutely in love with the idea. If you've never heard of this before, it's basically where you take yourself out on dates. I've always been a huge promoter of self love and finding ways to take care of yourself, and this whole idea of taking yourself out on special dates is just such a cool concept. It's a fun way to get you to step outside of your comfort zone and become more used to being on your own (which is great for confidence-building). For those interested in going out on a solo date, here are some fun ideas you can try!
15 Ideas For Solo Dates
- Plan a day to visit a bunch of places around your city that you've always wanted to check out
- Order your favorite chinese takeout and have a good old fashioned Netflix binge night
- Take a tour of a local museum or art gallery
- Pack a picnic lunch and comfy blanket, and head to the park for the afternoon
- Check your local theaters for a fun movie marathon or midnight showing
- Take a class for a hobby you're interested in, like cooking, pottery, or dancing
- Take a small road trip to a nearby city and spend the weekend enjoying a little getaway
- Treat yourself to a fun shopping day at the mall
- Attend a local show or concert downtown
- Take yourself out to a fancy dinner or Sunday brunch
- Schedule a spa day or enjoy a pamper evening at home
- Go support a local college's sports team and attend a game
- Head up to the library for some coffee and reading
- Go on a hike and take your camera along to capture the beautiful scenery
- Head to the local farmer's market and buy all of the ingredients needed to make yourself a delicious dinner at home
Have you ever gone on a solo date?