Friday's Favorite Things!Friday, May 02, 2014
Happy Friday cuties! This was such a good week and it really went by fast. I have LOVED getting back into blogging and this new schedule is perfect for me. It keeps me excited and inspired, but it's not making me feel burned out. Also, I'm slowly getting back into my personal photography (aka I'm remembering to take my camera everywhere with me again). I sold my big DSLR a few months ago because it was just too much of a hassle lugging it around everywhere, and I bought a smaller Canon point-and-shoot that works just as well and is SO much easier to carry with me. It's the little things, I tell ya! :)
watermelon macarons? So pretty!
This really rings true to me, especially for the last 3-4 years of my life. I always thought I had to be the "perfect blogger" (there is no such thing) to inspire others and never show any weakness or any of the bad things. I've learned over the past few months that the only person I need to be is me, and that's good enough. :)
4. This DIY Cross Stitch Sweater is brilliant! I'm now on the hunt for the perfect sweater to give some DIY loving to.Spaghetti Squash Sesame Noodles sounds so delicious, and perfect for my new veggie-packed diet. I have quite a soft spot for asian cuisine, so I'll definitely be making this soon (plus spaghetti squash on it's own is just soooo good!).
Denim Overall Jumper from Modcloth is seriously the cutest!
Other favorites from the week:
- I am officially obsessed with Bando. I may or may not have just bought a bunch of cute new things from them.
- Kalel and Anthony's channel has been my hangout this week. I love watching their videos, especially because Kalel's new apartment is decorated like a dream and I love seeing peeks of it.
- This post that Trey wrote over on ABM is so informative, and I really think it's a must-read for all serious bloggers.
- This photo pixels chart is so helpful.
- Mamrie and Flula made a video about beautifying LA. Watch it right now. Trust me. (A little warning though, it's a tad NSFW...lol.)
- I've been pinning healthy recipes and meal ideas like crazy, so if you're looking for some new things to try out then take a peek!
What are your favorites from this week? xoxo Mandy