Despite our best efforts, a rushed morning every now and then is inevitable. While it’s never fun to be rushing around like a crazy person trying to get ready for the day in a short amount of time, it doesn’t mean you have to leave the house looking less than your best. Whether you’re hurriedly getting yourself prepared to run errands or you overslept and need to get yourself together for school or work, here are my best makeup tips for when you’re in a hurry.
Quick Makeup Tips For Rushed Mornings
- Choose makeup products that don’t take a lot of tools or effort to apply/blend
- Products that serve multiple purposes, like tinted moisturizers or lip & cheek creams, are great for saving you time
- Cream eyeshadows are fantastic as a quick option to give your eyes a nice wash of color without needing any tools or lots of layering or blending
- Bronzer is a lifesaver when you’re short on time – you can use it to contour/bronze, as a blush for a bit of warmth, and as a quick wash of color for your eyes
- Skip the eyeliner and go for a super black mascara that adds a lot of volume and length
- Use a brow cream like Glossier’s Boy Brow to quickly fill in, shape, and keep hairs in place all day
- If you’re having to pick and choose which products to use, skip the foundation and go with concealer instead to quickly cover up any imperfections
- To quickly look awake, apply a bit of highlighter to the inner corners of your eyes
- Tinted lip balms are great for when you’re short on time because they give your lips a pop of color and moisture without having to worry about precisely applying
- If all else fails and you’ve only got a couple minutes for makeup, throw on some mascara, highlighter, and lipstick – this will instantly make you look fresh, awake, and put together
Do you have any makeup tips for rushed mornings?