And just like that, another month has come and gone. April was pretty crazy for me, what with family work, finishing taxes, and just a general feeling of the blahs. I was able to check quite a few goals off my list for the month though, which I’m quite proud of. I put a lot of work into Instagram and saw so much improvement. I’ve been able to get my engagement to a place where I feel happy about it, and just yesterday I finally reached my goal of 10k followers so I can finally use the “swipe up” feature! Another goal that I was able to achieve was working with more brands. I took the initiative to reach out to companies and brands that I had been interested in, and was surprised by how many wrote back with a positive response! It makes me excited to continue to make the first move with brand outreach in the coming months.
- Continue working on Instagram engagement and posting quality content
- Reach out to 5 new brands for possible collaboration
- Start posting blog content daily again
- Create some new Instagram story templates
- Sign up for a library card again so I can start checking out books (I’ve decided this is a much more budget-friendly idea than buying new books to read)
- Visit the farmers market each week for some fresh produce and flowers
- Organize my closet and get all of the winter clothes put to the back
- Go see a movie at the new theater in town
- Visit some local flea markets and thrift shops for unique decor and possible blog photos props
- Spend a day at the local zoo to see all of the cute animals and get a lot of walking done
Do you have any new goals for the month?