Valentine’s Day is always a special holiday for all of the couples out there, but what about us single people? We usually get left out of the fun, but I’ve decided not this year! Today, I’m sharing a bunch of fun things that you can do to celebrate the day, and none of them require a significant other to enjoy.
Fun Things To Do On Valentine’s Day When You’re Single As A Pringle
- Treat yourself to a latte at your favorite local coffee shop
- Get dolled up and go out for a night on the town with your other single friends
- Give yourself an at-home mani and pedi
- Grab some yummy takeout and stay in for an all-night movie marathon (no sad romances allowed)
- Light some candles, make a bubble bath, and spend some time slowing your thoughts and just relaxing
- Head to a local spa for a relaxing facial and massage
- Get together with another single friend and hit up your favorite bar for cocktails
- Take yourself on a movie date – you get to decide which movie to go see, and you won’t have to share your popcorn with anyone else
- Allow yourself to splurge a bit and buy something you’ve been wanting for a long time, like a new dress or makeup palette
- Call a close family member and take some time to just chat and catch up on life
- Take a little road trip and get out of town for the day
- Send out overly sappy Valentines to all of your friends
- Take a class for something that will better yourself, like a round of kickboxing or a cooking class
- Get a few friends together and go for a wine tasting
- Head to the local market and splurge on all of the best Valentine’s Day essentials – flowers, chocolates, wine…the works!
- Read a steamy romance novel (I recently finished Wallbanger by Alice Clayton and boy howdy!)
- Invite a couple girlfriends over for a fancy home cooked dinner in pajamas + a sleepover
- Try a new hobby, DIY, or recipe
- Take some time before bed to unwind slowly and pamper yourself, recalling all of the reasons why you’re beautiful and loved and deserving of some “me time”
What are your plans for this Valentine’s Day?