I’m sure it’s much to everybody’s joy that January has finally come to an end. 2018 started out kind of weird in that the month of January felt like it dragged on for much longer than 4 weeks, but now February is here which means we’re that much closer to spring arriving! I’m so excited to have a fresh new month here. January was a bit of a slow month for me as I was recouping from the busy holiday season, so I’m looking forward to using February as a month to get refocused and organized, and really kick my workload in the butt.
- Go on dedicated walks 3 times a week
- Buy some fresh flowers to brighten up my desk
- Finish having an early spring clean of my bedroom and closet
- Order some green tea powder so I can make matcha green tea smoothies at home (I’ve been addicted to the ones from Scooter’s but I need to start making my own so I can save some money)
- Continue blogging daily
- Work on getting ahead on blog posts so I’ll have a little safety net in case I can’t write posts for a few days
- Don’t. Get. Sick.
- Visit the salon to get my hair cut and colored
- Try a few new healthy recipes to add to my repertoire
- Have a Galentine’s Day movie marathon (complete with chocolates and sheet masks, of course!)
- Take my mom out for a nice mother-daughter lunch date
- Continue being social online and connecting with new friends and readers
- Start reviewing/swatching more beauty products via my Instagram Story – be sure to give me a follow so you don’t miss out!
- Enjoy a dreary afternoon at the movie theater
Are you happy to finally have January over with? What’s your biggest goal for this month?