This post is in partnership with FabFitFun. All opinions are my own.
I’ve tried several subscription boxes over the years, and after awhile I’d always end up unsubscribing because the items being sent out were tiny and I just didn’t feel like I was getting my money’s worth. There was always one box that stood out to me though and I knew I had to give it a try – FabFitFun. Every time I would see someone post what they got in their box, it was always full of amazing products that I could see myself actually using, and everything was full size instead of being tiny samples. So, I’ve decided to partner up with FabFitFun to review their Spring 2018 box, and let me just tell you guys: it’s incredible!
If you’ve never heard of FabFitFun, it’s a subscription box service that sends out a curated mix of full size fashion, beauty, fitness, and lifestyle products. A new box comes out each season (every 3 months), and it only costs $49.99 per season for a box filled with over $200 worth of items! What I really love about FabFitFun is that their boxes are seasonal, so instead of paying each month you just have to pay each season and you have more time to really enjoy the items you receive instead of constantly getting stuff that just piles up.
For the Spring 2018 box, you get a total of 10 items (9 full size and a bonus 10th item that’s a deluxe sample). Here’s a breakdown of everything included:
- Rachel Pally Reversible Clutch ($60 value)
- Free People x Understated Leather Eye Mask ($40 value)
- ANDERSON LILLEY Sunset Collection Candle ($45 value)
- ISH Lip Statement Palette ($42 value)
- Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion ($40 value)
- Physique 57 Massage Roller ($20 value)
- Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Makeover Ridge Filler ($18 value)
- Jewelry Choice: Ettika Day Dreamer Tassel Earrings ($58 value) -or- Maya Brenner Designs Love Bracelet ($65 value)
- Beauty Choice: KORRES Guava Body Cream ($31 value) -or- KNC Beauty All-Natural Collagen Infused Lip
Masks ($25 value)
- Bonus Product: Dove Exfoliating Body Polish (U.S. only)
As you can see, you get a ton of expensive goodies to indulge in each season with FabFitFun, and all for just $49.99 per box! Still a little unsure if you should give them a try? Well don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. You can use code AGO to get $10 off your first box! If you sign up now, you can get your very own Spring 2018 box for only $39.99!
Have you subscribed to FabFitFun yet? What’s been your favorite box so far?