This post has been sponsored by the PRIMP Network. All opinions are my own.
Skincare is something I’ve become really passionate about lately. I’ve been trying to focus more on taking care of my skin so I don’t have to use quite as much makeup, and this has lead me to researching different techniques and tools that can have an extremely positive impact on the skin. One thing I’ve always been interested in trying is microdermabrasion – a non-chemical, non-invasive procedure that uses a spray of microcrystals to remove the outermost layer of dry, dead skin cells to reveal a younger, healthier-looking complexion. The thing is, I’ve never really been one to go out to get expensive skin treatments done. Instead, I like opting for more affordable, at-home methods, which is why PMD Beauty’s Microderm tool is right up my alley.
The PMD Beauty Microderm Tool is a revolutionary at-home skincare tool that provides the same brilliant results as professional, in-office microdermabrasion treatments. It combines Patented Spinning Disc technology with Perfectly Calibrated Vacuum Suction to leave skin looking fresh and radiant. Weekly treatments reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, and enlarged pores. Results can be seen after just 1st session, with maximum results will be seen after 8-12 weekly sessions. The entire kit costs $159 and includes the device, charging cord, 3 sets of discs, and face and body caps (you can use code PRIMP20 to get 20% off your order, plus they’re now including 5 free Recovery sheet masks with the purchase of a Microderm device).
How To Use The PMD Beauty Microderm Device
- Thoroughly cleanse and dry the skin
- Begin with the White Training Disc. Practice on your arm or leg before using on face. Pull the skin taut with your free hand to allow the Personal Microderm to smoothly glide over the skin.
- Move the Personal Microderm in an upward fluid motion across the skin. Do not hover on any spots and move quickly.
- Immediately after treatment, wash and dry the skin. Apply a calming toner and recovery moisturizer.
- Clean the cap and filter after use with rubbing alcohol or antibacterial soap.
- When using a new device like this, remember that it takes practice to perfect your technique, and that results may not be immediate but be patient because you will definitely see a difference over time.
I was really quite nervous about sharing makeup-free photos of myself, but I want to be as open and honest with you guys, especially when it comes to reviews. The photo on the left is my bare skin before. Also you can see, I had a couple acne scares that had yet to fade, and what you can’t really see via photo is the extreme texture issues I usually struggle with due to dry, bumpy skin. Fast forward to 4 weeks later – I’ve been using the PMD device once a week, and as you can see in the after photo, my skin is definitely starting to improve. Most of my acne scars are gone or have severely faded to where they’re practically unnoticeable. The texture of my skin is so much smoother, and my complexion just has an overall glow that I’m kind of obsessing over. PMD claims that it takes 8-12 weeks to see the maximum results – it’s hard to believe it can get even better than this, but they’re promising it so I will definitely continue using this device for the next few months to see how my skin continues to change and improve.
Have you tried anything from PMD Beauty yet?