Happy April, Easter, and April Fools! So many things have all landed on the same day, which makes me think April is going to be particularly special. It’s finally starting to feel like spring here (although we’re supposed to get light snow showers tonight, dammit). We’ve been getting a ton of rain here lately, which has made taking blog photos an absolute chore because of the lack of light. “April showers bring May flowers” is the old saying though, and it’s already proving true as some of the trees around my neighborhood have begun blooming. I have a good feeling about this month, and have a nice little list of goals I’ll be working towards over the next few weeks.
- Create some more templates for Instagram (are there any in particular you guys would like to see?)
- Reach out to work with some different brands
- Add some new photo packs to the shop
- Change up my content calendar so I can start posting more about beauty
- Try a couple different strategies on Instagram to see if I can get engagement to be a little more consistent
- Continue learning how to do different edits in Photoshop
- Find some organizers for my bookshelves so I can take advantage of every bit of available space
- Also, find a drawer organizer for my bedside table (any recommendations?)
- Pick a literary classic to get lost in (again, recommendations?)
- Buy some fresh flowers and eucalyptus to decorate my home (and blog photos) with
- Reorganize my bathroom and get rid of any products that I’m no longer liking/using
- Put together a big makeup and skincare giveaway to celebrate reaching 9k on Instagram and just to say thank you to everyone for their support (more on that very soon!)
What’s one goal you’d like to accomplish this month?