Over the years, I’ve begun to lean more and more on apps to help with organization and blog productivity. I’m absolutely horrible with these kinds of things all on my own. You can find an app for nearly everything, and there are actually some really great ones out there that make things like social media and admin so much easier. I often get asked about what I regularly use to run my blog everyday, so I thought I’d share some of the apps that have become crucial for my daily workflow.
5 Apps I Use For Better Blog Productivity
- Awesome Note | This is probably the app I would pick if I could only use one productivity app for the rest of my life. I have different folders in AwesomeNote for everything – blog post ideas, photo ideas, to-do lists, shopping lists, wish lists, etc. It keeps all of my thoughts and ideas together, organized, and easily synched between all of my devices.
- Google Calendar | For planning out blog posts, I’ve been using Google Calendar. This app/site is easy to use and very innovative – you’re able to import calendars from all of your devices + you can drag-and-drop events onto different days, so switching around blog post topics is super easy.
- Instagram | Despite all of the headache that this app has been causing for most of it’s users lately, Instagram is still one of my favorite social media platforms to use daily. It also just so happens to be one of my main sources of traffic, behind Pinterest and Bloglovin’. I love using the platform to help spread the word about my new content, connect with my readers, and connect with other bloggers to help support what they’re doing.
- Google Drive | This is what I use to store all of my photos (as well as the rest of my files). After having my laptop die and losing all of my photos a few years ago, I decided to store my files through a cloud system so this wouldn’t happen again. The great thing about using Google Drive is that it synchs across all of my devices, which means I can access all of my photos no matter where I am.
- Planoly | Sometimes I’ll take a few pictures on my phone that are Instagram-worthy, but I don’t want to post them all at the same time – that’s where Planoly comes in. This is the app I use to schedule photos for Instagram, and it’s such a time saver because you just upload your photo and write a description, and then they’ll post the photo for you at the scheduled time you’ve chosen. Super easy!
Which apps do you use to stay productive with your blogging?