Happy September! This post is coming to you a couple days late, but better late than never, right? Life has been a bit chaotic lately. My energy levels have been really low for the past few weeks, and it’s been hard to motivate myself to do much of anything (totally “first world problems”, but I thought I’d let you guys know where my head has been lately). I’m excited for September to be here because it always kind of feels like a restart month for me, and I’m desperately in need of just that. Now that school is back in session and fall is almost here, I’m excited to get back into my usual work routine and find my motivation again.
- Reorganize my overall workflow so I can start blogging daily again
- Visit the local farmers market for some fresh produce and flowers
- Research more on becoming vegan (if you guys have any helpful articles or tips, please feel free to share!)
- Do a bit of “autumn cleaning” since I wasn’t able to do so during the spring because of my sudden move
- Go see IT this Friday!
- Get a proper haircut (funny story…I got so tired of my super long hair, so I tied it back in a loose ponytail and hacked it all off! It’s now shoulder-length and much more manageable, but I’d like to get to a salon so it’s not quite as blunt as it is now)
- Enjoy a delicious pumpkin spice latte at my favorite coffee shop
- Get “lost” in the woods with my camera for an afternoon
- Visit some local flea markets and thrift shops
- Attend this year’s Cider Days festival
- Start a new Bible study for the month
- Have a thorough clean out of my skincare drawers to get rid of anything old or unused
Do you have any new goals for the month?