It’s hard to believe that 2017 is now officially halfway over. Weren’t we just writing about all of our resolutions for the year? Yikes! As cliche as it is, time really has flown by this year. Moving really made last month go by fast, and it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what was accomplished in June amidst the flurry of moving boxes and lugging belongings from one place to another. But that’s in the past, and a fresh new month is upon us! July is one of my favorite months of the year because it’s full of so many fun summer traditions – celebrating our Independence day, going swimming, making ice cold pitchers of lemon tea, breezy nights with the windows open, lazy summer storms…so many good things!
- Hit some local nature trails with camera in hand
- Go out to see a movie in the theater
- Enjoy a big barbecue with the family on the 4th (and go driving around to see fireworks!)
- Attend each session of the Sizzlin’ Summer Series at my church
- Finish planning blog posts for the month (I’m behind – oops!)
- Research which makeup and beauty brands are actually cruelty-free, and make the switch to products that are not tested on animals (more on that in a future post)
- Try out some new summer salad recipes
- Find a new documentary or series to watch on Netflix
Do you have any goals you’re working towards this month?