There’s really nothing better than the start of the weekend after a long, stressful week. Even for those that work from home, there’s just something about knowing that it’s Friday afternoon and you’ve got the entire weekend ahead of you. Now that the weekend has officially started, I thought it would be fun to share some of the things that I always look forward to doing on my “days off”.
- Take all blog photos for the following week
- Get caught up on blog reading and youtube videos
- Have a nice cleanup of my apartment
- Light a cozy candle and curl up on the couch with a good book
- Binge watch a new show on Netflix (13 Reasons Why is next on my list!)
- Work on a creative project, like journaling or knitting
- Bake something delicious
- Reorganize my makeup table and pull a few products to the front that have been forgotten
- Create my main “To Do” list for the upcoming week
- Volunteer to greet people at church
- Wash all of my bedding so I have nice clean sheets for the week ahead
- Having a relaxing pamper evening, bubble bath included, to de-stress from the week before
- Go thrifting
- Have Sunday dinner with my family
What are some weekend activities you look forward to each week?