Hello new monthI don’t think you guys quite understand how excited I am that October is here. What I like to call the Holiday Trifecta (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas) kicks off this month for those of us here in the States, and this is honestly the most magical time of the year for me. I usually battle a bit of seasonal blues around this time every year, but something about 2016 just feels a bit different, more exciting somehow.
September was a lovely month, and a great start to autumn. I got a lot of decluttering and organizing done around my apartment, which I like to do before the holiday rush so I can go into the season feeling a bit refreshed. At the very beginning of September, I switched my blog over from Blogger to Squarespace, which was quite the challenge but I’m so glad I made the change. Sadly, the one thing on my goal list that I didn’t get around to was getting a pumpkin spice latte, so that will definitely be added to this month’s list.
- Decorate my apartment for fall
- Update my seasonal makeup drawers
- Host a Halloween party
- Bake some pumpkin bread
- Make homemade apple cider
- Start crocheting again (there’s just something about this season that makes me want to work with yarn)
- Create a capsule wardrobe for the A/W seasons
- Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte 🙂
- Participate in Designed For Life
- Volunteer at the October 31st party
- Spend time with my grandma while she’s in town
- Launch my stock photo packs
- Start sending out a weekly email newsletter (make sure to sign up in the sidebar – each week I’ll be sending out blog tips, motivation, behind-the-scenes peeks, personal messages, and more goodies!)
What are your goals for the month?