I’ve been feeling an incredible amount of disconnect lately. Whether it’s creative burnout or just an off season, I don’t know, but I’m looking forward to a fresh new month to hopefully jumpstart my creativity and motivation. August, in my mind, is the last month of summer. Once September 1st hits, I’m ready to start sipping pumpkin spice lattes and digging out Halloween decorations. So, I want to soak up every last bit of summer this month before getting ready to usher in fall and the start of the holidays.
- Start blogging every day (again)
- Get back to responding to comments on each post
- Be more social on Twitter and Instagram
- Try using Snapchat for behind-the-scenes peeks and random fun
- Declutter my makeup stash and reorganize my makeup table
- Cook a new dinner each week
- Find taller side tables for the living room
- Go see something fun at the movie theater
- Try to decide whether I should make Youtube videos again or not (I’m so confused on this one – what do you guys think?
- Rework my photography style
- Learn how to paint with watercolors
- Finish latest season of Orange Is The New Black
What goals will you be working towards this month?