Kohl’s has an amazing intimates department, and I’ve been lucky enough to partner up with them to share a few of my favorite pieces and my tips on how to find the best fit for you.
For me, a cute pair of panties or a lacy bra is a part of taking care of myself. I could wear giant granny panties and big padded bras (both incredibly comfortable), but I’m a lot less likely to feel good about myself in those than in some sexy lingerie. There’s just something about wearing fancy undergarments that makes you feel more confident and happy in your own skin. These aren’t something I wear every single day, but it’s nice to put them on on a day where I’m needing a little extra confidence or just wanting to spoil myself a bit.
Kohl’s has a killer selection of intimates, including options for plus size babes. I fell in love with the Lunaire Limoges Lace Bra* and Panties*. These two are so pretty – the blush color and sheer laces make it a very feminine set. The Paramour by Felina Decadent Lace Hipster Panties* also caught my eye, and I decided to pair them with the Perfects Australia Louisa Lace Bra* for a more sexy look. I like that I can switch between these depending on my mood, plus it’s just plain fun to wear cute lingerie every once in a while.
If you’re shopping for intimates for the first time or have never really picked up anything fancy like these before, here are a few tips to make your shopping experience easier:
- For bras, stick to the size you usually wear for regular bras to ensure a comfy fit
- When picking out panties, make sure you choose a cut (hipsters, briefs, thongs, etc.) that you’re comfortable with so you don’t spend the whole day trying to re-adjust how they fit on you
- If you’re planning on wearing these under your daytime clothes, pick colors that are toned down and neutral so you don’t risk having them show through your clothing
- Choose materials that stretch and breathe so you don’t feel constricted or uncomfortable while wearing your intimates
- Pick out some practical pieces, but also try a few that are a little more fun and daring – no one has to see them but you, and you can feel like a total vixen knowing you’re wearing a black lace thong under your work uniform 😉
Kohl’s is having a Total Semi Annual Sales Event starting August 5th through the 21st, and you can use code INTIMATES10 to receive $10 off any $40 purchase of intimates!
Do you have any tips for shopping intimates?