Instagram if you wanted tips on transitioning your makeup and y’all seemed super interested, so here we go!
When I’m transitioning my makeup from winter to summer, I always make sure to do the following things:
- Swap out my heavy foundations for BB creams and sheer bases
- Choose a high coverage concealer for the days I don’t want to wear a lot of makeup
- Use a primer or tinted moisturizer with SPF 30 or higher
- Set my makeup with powder or a makeup setting spray so it doesn’t melt off
- Switch my mascaras and eye products to the waterproof formulas
- Swap out any plums and berries for corals, peaches, and pinks
- Trade my lipsticks for lighter options like glosses and tinted balms
- Start using a bronzer that’s light yet buildable (in place of a dark contour powder)
- Opt for powder highlighters and blushes instead of cream for longer staying power
- Swap out paler eyeshadows for bronzes, coppers, and golds
- Always have a blotting paper or powder on hand for super sweaty days
How do you change up your makeup for the summer?