Who’s ready for a fresh new month? I’m so excited it’s May because that means we’re in the heart of Spring, and Summer is only a few weeks away. April just flew by, as expected. I’m happy to say I got a lot of my goals for that month crossed off my list, like getting fully unpacked, making my apartment really feel comfortable and cozy, and buying my first couch. I still need to make more of an effort to practice yoga every morning (it’s a little too easy to put it off ’til later when there’s no one there to keep you accountable), and my hair is in serious need of a shorter cut, especially now that it’s starting to warm up a bit.
- Start mixing up smoothies again (guess who bought a blender??)
- Finish setting up + decorating my office
- Finish decorating the bathroom
- Start filming weekly Youtube videos again (let me know what kinds of videos you guys would like to see!)
- Get a shorter haircut for summer
- Get a coffee table for the living room and a small table for the hallway
- Start hanging artwork and family photos
- Participate in the Cherish Kids 5K (if you’re in the Springfield/Ozark area, please think about coming – proceeds go towards supporting fosters children and orphans, and it’s going to be a super fun day!)
What goals are you working towards this month?