Ulta Beauty to share some awesome tools for the Beauty Techies in your life.
Gift Ideas for Beauty Techies
- Foreo Luna* – This is a device that helps clean and gently exfoliate the skin, while invigorating the cells with pulsating waves to help with blood flow and circulation. This tool comes in several different versions for each skin type, so you’re sure to find the right one for whomever you’re shopping for.
- Remington Ultimate Stylist Teardrop Wand – This curling wand is unique because the barrel is a teardrop shape, resulting in extremely natural-looking waves. It’s super easy to use, and comes with a heat-proof glove so you don’t have to worry about burning your hands (and trust me, it comes in handy).
- Michael Todd Lavender Soniclear Elite Cleansing System* – For someone really concerned with skincare, think about getting them this amazing cleansing brush. It works wonders at really cleaning out all makeup, sweat, and dirt from your face, as well as scrubbing away all dead skin cells. This will give the person on your list beautiful glowing skin, and I’m sure they’ll be ever grateful for it.
- Chi Flat Irons – Chi will always be at the top of haircare products, so gifting one of their high quality flat irons is always a safe bet if you’ve got a beauty obsessive to shop for. They have all kinds of different colors, patterns, and barrel sizes to choose from too, so you can get one that suits the person perfectly.
- PMD Personal Microderm* – Microdermabrasion is very popular technique in the skincare world, and this tool allows you to do it from the comfort of your own home. It comes with several different exfoliating disks for different skin types and concerns, so you can really create a customized experience for your face (which will result in a radiant, healthy complexion). This is really good for anyone who suffers from an uneven skin tone, blemishes, dark spots, or dry patches.
Which beauty tools do you think make great gifts?