Weekends are often the time when I get the most done for my blog. Between taking photos, updating my editorial calendar, responding to comments and messages, and performing maintenance on the site, there is always something to be done. There’s a lot that can be accomplished in a weekend though – here are some of the weekend activities I do to help improve my blog.
- Update old posts with fresh photos
- Upload a newer profile pic
- Clean up the sidebar(s) + footer of any old/unnecessary info
- Update the About Me page
- Update any links to important sites and social media
- Plan blog posts for the week
- Schedule any possible social media for the week
- Take/edit a bunch of photos for future posts
- Visit and comment on other blogs
- Catch up on any unanswered blog comments
What blog-related things do you work on over the weekends?