It feels like it’s been forever since I last shared a ‘Beauty Tryouts’ roundup (I’m pretty sure I say that every time I write one of these posts, lol). I love trying out new products in the hopes of finding my next favorite item. I recently added a handful of new products to my collection, and I thought I’d share what I’m currently trying out.
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation in Porcelain ($7.99) – I have been trying for so long to find a drugstore foundation that was light enough to match my skin tone. Everything I tried was either slightly off or ended up turning a bit orange. I had settled for just never finding the right match, until I swatched some of this on me in the store the other day and it was a perfect color match! I’m looking forward to seeing if this really does keep my skin matte and poreless all day long.
- Tony Moly Crystal Blush in Pleasure Peach* ($8) – I’ve yet to try a Tony Moly blush, so I’m super excited about this one. I really like the way these Crystal Blushes are packaged, they look so chic and remind me of the Clinique Color Pop blushes.
- IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow Trio in Pretty In Nudes* ($24) – You guys already know that I’m a huge fan of neutral eyeshadows, so I was pretty stoked to get the chance to try this trio from IT Cosmetics. All 3 colors look gorgeous, and these eyeshadows are supposed to help treat the skin around your eyes while offering opaque, blendable color.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara ($21) – I’ve been wanting to try this mascara for so long! I think it’s been on my wishlist for almost a year. I’ve heard great things about it, so I can’t wait to finally try it out.
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Bronzer* ($34) – I was so excited when I found out about this product. Have you ever seen an ombre highlighter/bronzer? I’m a big fan of multi-purpose products, so this will probably become a fast favorite.
- Beauteque Blending Brush* – I got this brush in my recent BB Bag from Beauteque. It’s technically a blending brush, but I plan on using it for foundation. It’s incredibly soft and feels really well made.
- Essie’s “In The Lobby” Fall 2015 Nail Polish ($8.50) – The Essie fall collection is available at Ulta, and I couldn’t help myself – I had to try one of the new shades. I went with In The Lobby, a gorgeous wine red plum. It’s more red-toned than Sole Mate (an old favorite of mine, which is more of a black currant shade), and I ended up giving that one to my sister so she could have a darker shade for fall too.
- IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Black-Brown* ($22) – I’m becoming more and more obsessed with non-liquid gel eyeliners lately. I like how simple they are to apply, plus they tend to stay in place all day. I swatched this on my hand when it arrived in the mail and it didn’t budge once! I even took a tissue and tried to scrub it off, and it never even smudged. I think I’m definitely going to get some use out of this for the rest of the summer.
What beauty products are you currently trying out?