Beauty + Fashion Mistakes I Made In High School
- Never washing my makeup off at night
- Wearing jeans that were way too long for me (which always resulted in me wearing holes into the bottoms of my jeans from constantly walking on them)
- Sporting big messy hair and “emo” bangs like my life depended on it
- Layering shirts that really didn’t go together (A+ for effort though, haha)
- Wearing a bra that did nothing flattering for my chest
- Chipped nail polish all. the. time.
- Thinking that lining my eyes with ungodly amounts of black eyeliner looked “cool”
- Buying into society telling me that because I was a teenager I automatically had “bad skin”
- Glooping on so much hair gel to curl my hair (but then straightening just my bangs…I don’t know)
- Never wearing shorts or capris because I thought my legs were too fat
- Wearing the same crimson red eyeshadow for probably 2 years straight (literally every day)
- Using white-out to do french manicures in class
- Wearing flip flops all day every day (only exception was if there was snow on the ground…and even then…)
What style mistakes did you make in high school?