It’s no secret that I love sharing blog post ideas. I shared 50 here, another 50 here, and I’ve also shared blog post ideas for beauty, fashion, and lifestyle bloggers. But what about new bloggers just starting out? It can be pretty overwhelming when you first start a blog, so I thought I would share 25 topic ideas for new bloggers just starting out.
25 Blog Post Ideas For New Bloggers
- An introductory/”About Me” post
- 10 things no one knows about you
- Why did you start a blog?
- A roundup of “daily life”-type photos
- Where do you see yourself (and your blog) this time next year?
- Share some guilty pleasures
- What are your favorite blogs to check out every day?
- Share an embarrassing or silly story
- Let us see what’s in your bag
- Share some of your favorites – movies, music, tv, books, etc.
- What’s been inspiring you lately?
- Talk about a hobby or something you’re passionate about
- What are some goals you’d like to achieve this season?
- Share your bucket list
- What’s a day in your life like?
- Create a weekly feature or series
- Interview another blogger or friend
- Create a “Top 10” or “5 Tips” post
- Feature someone who inspires you every day
- Review something specific to your niche
- Share your to-do list for the day/week/weekend
- Swap guest posts with another blogger
- Share the pros and cons of something you have experience with
- Create a list of blogs you think are worth following
- Write a letter to your future self that you can come back and read on your blog’s 1 year anniversary
What was the first post you shared/are going to share on your blog?