mentioned yesterday on Twitter that I want to start sharing more content about one of my biggest passions – blogging. Not only is it something I love to do, but I also love sharing advice and helping others improve their blogs. For today’s post, I’ve compiled a crap ton of links and resources that all aim at helping bloggers step up their game, whether it’s with improving content quality, site design, helpful advice, or SEO tips.
Below you’ll find all sorts of links that I’ve found extremely beneficial, and I hope they’ll be helpful for you as well!
Sites Worth Bookmarking
- By Regina – Full of helpful, informational posts on growing and perfecting your blog.
- Elle & Co. – Covers everything from branding and social media to site design and the business of blogging.
- Jennypurr – Jen shares post after post about overcoming blogging hurdles, defining your niche, improving your posts, and more.
- I Can Build A Blog – A whole site dedicated to, you guessed it, building a blog you love!
- XOMISSE – How-tos, coding, SEO, tips + tricks, HTML, site design, etc.
- PicMonkey – A free photo editing site that includes a bunch of cute fonts and clip art.
- DaFont – A database of free fonts.
- Stock Up – A database of free stock photos.
Posts Worth Reading
- 7 Practices To Take You From Freelance To Full-Time
- SEO For Bloggers: The Non-Techie Guide
- 5 Tips To Grow Your Blog Readership
- 20 Truths About Being A Full-Time Blogger
- Five Questions To Ask Yourself When You’re Stuck For Content Ideas
- How To Grow Your Blog While Working Full-Time
- 30 Free Stock Photo Resources For Your Blog Posts
- 5 Tips For Blogging Every Day
- 7 Things To Remove From Your Blogger Template
- DIY Planner For Intentional Blogging
- 5 Blogging DON’Ts
- How To Be Your Own Copy Editor
- How To Find & Define Your Blogging Niche
- Take Your Blog To The Next Level + Free Mini eBook
- 3 Ways You Can Improve Your Blog Today
- Photography: Brushing Up On The Basics
- 50 Blog Post Ideas
- Fake Followers Will Never Be Your Friends
- Five Lies You May Have Been Told About Blogging
- What Kind Of Blogger Are You?
- Blogging Criteria
- The Secret To Successful Blogging
- How To Build Trust With Your Readership
- Blogging On The Go
- 10 Different Ways To Vary Your Blog Content
- What I Learned From Taking A Blogging Break
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Blog Posts
- Keeping On Top Of Everything
- What To Do When Someone Else Also Has Your Awesome Idea
- 15 Blogging Mistakes
- Blogging Basics: Getting Your Blog Seen
- Blog For Your Friends, Not Your Critics
- Ways To Productively Procrastinate
- Finding Your Blogging Purpose & Building A Manifesto
- 10 Pieces Of Advice For Starting A Blog
E-Courses Worth Taking
Books worth reading
- Blog, Inc. by Joy Cho
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas by Dana Fox
- The Badass Blog Planner by Sarah Morgan
- Blog Wonderful by Dana Fox
- 31 Days To Build A Better Blog by Darren Rowse
If you have any resources that have helped you improve your blog, feel free to share them in the comments below! 🙂
Blog Obsessed, for even more blog resources + 17 chapters packed full of useful information on how to grow your blog and take it to the next level!