In the past I’ve shared all sorts of blog post ideas…50 for bloggers block, 25 for beauty bloggers, and 25 for lifestyle bloggers. Today, I’m sharing my last little roundup of post ideas and prompts – 25 for fashion bloggers!
1. A fashion wish list
2. Photograph some new pieces from your wardrobe and how you would style them
3. If you have a shoe/purse/hat collection, share photos and talk about which items from the collection are your favorite
4. An outfit post that is themed, seasonal, or inspired by a color or something you love
5. Share some outfits that would be great for a special occasion, like a vacation, party, or girls weekend
6. A fashion haul
7. Team up with a blog friend and share two ways to style the same item (Hanna and I shared two cute ways to style a white summer dress here)
8. Pick an item of clothing, like a striped top or black dress, and show how you can style it different ways for a full week
9. Photograph a fashion shopping trip, sharing photos from your favorite stores and cute clothing and accessories you find
10. Take on a challenge like creating a capsule wardrobe, and share the entire process and your thoughts with your readers (I’m thinking about taking on this challenge myself, and donating anything that doesn’t make it into my capsule)
11. Share your absolute favorite outfit to wear and why you love it
12. If you’re crafty, share a fashion-related DIY or craft
13. Favorite trends of the season, or trends you’re not so fond of
14. Have any fashion rules or tips? Share ’em!
15. What are your favorite stores to shop at for clothing and accessories?
16. Recent celebrity fashion looks that have inspired you
17. Host a giveaway for a gift card to one of your favorite clothing or shoe stores
18. Talk about a fashion problem you have, and if you’ve fixed it, how?
19. What you’d pack for a tropical or wintry getaway
20. A work day outfit post
21. A weekend/lazy day outfit post
22. What do you wear to the gym?
23. Live-blog a red carpet or fashion week event – even if you’re watching from the comfort of your home (like most of us are)
24. Interview a local or up-and-coming fashion designer
25. Write an open letter to your favorite designer or fashion icon
I hope this series has been helpful to all of you bloggers out there. If you have any fashion blog post ideas you’d like to contribute, feel free to share them in the comments below!