I like to keep my winter wardrobe simple, just a handful of pieces that can be easily layered and mix-and-matched. This year has brought about my love of neutrals, so I’ve been incorporating basic shades and clean lines into my closet as well. There are a couple pieces in my wardrobe that are absolute staples for winter and I think ever girl should have these too.
- A good, cozy sweater
- A pair of medium/dark wash jeans (preferably skinnies so you can tuck them into your boots)
- A pair of comfy, broken-in flats, like moccasins or ballet flats
- A denim or chambray button down
- A simple, comfortable top or t-shirt
- A pair of nicer shoes, like boots, pumps, or ankle booties
- A few simple necklaces that can be layered or worn alone