2. I’ve been collecting little figurines from my favorite shows and video games, and I would love to add a Balloonicorn to my collection. I’m obsessed with playing Team Fortress 2, and I always play as Pyro so having a balloonicorn is a must. ^_^
3. I’ve really been wanting to try Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara after seeing it on several of my favorite beauty blogs.
4. This is definitely a season for books! There are several that I’ve been wanting to read… Make Up by Michelle Phan, It by Alexa Chung, Live More Want Less by Mary Carlomagno, and Eat Pretty by Jolene Hart.
5. The last time I was in Ulta, I got to sample the Miss Dior perfume and was instantly in love. It’s such a pretty, luxurious scent!
6. In case you didn’t know, I’m a huge hockey fan. Gotta represent my team with this awesome New Jersey Devils t-shirt! 🙂
7. Hoping to get a gift card for Steam so I can add Garry’s Mod and CS:GO to my gaming arsenal.
8. After years of aggressively fighting the e-reader trend, my mom got me to check her Kindle out and now I desperately want a Kindle Paperwhite. Don’t get me wrong, nothing will replace my love of books, but you can’t beat the prices of digital books, plus my book collection is becoming quite large (and heavy).
9. I found out about the 40mm f/2.8 Pancake Lens from Kate, and think it would be a great lens to have in my collection because the photo quality is supposed to be just as good as the 50mm but you don’t have to stand back from your subject nearly as far as you do now to get the same picture.
10. The newest Harvest Moon game, The Lost Valley, just came out and I really want it. If you’ve never played a Harvest Moon game before, you need to. They’re so cute and fun, and just a great way to relax before going to bed.
11. Ban.do just came out with some new cases for the iPhone 6 and I NEED this Gold Party Dots Case! (Insert heart-eyes emoji here.)
12. And lastly on my list, The September Issue, because Anna Wintour is my idol.