1. Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray I’ve already mentioned this spray several times and just wrote a review last week, so I’ll keep this short. This spray is fantastic. It gives you really cute “mermaid hair” while nourishing your locks at the same time. If you want your hair to look like you’ve been at the beach all day, get this spray.
2. Endless Weekend Wave & Shine Hair Mist This is another product that works great for achieving that tousled, wavy look. I like how this mist adds shine to my hair (perfect for this season), and it’s more of a mist instead of a heavy spray or gel. It doesn’t dry my hair out or make it feel greasy, and it smells sooo good!
3. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo This dry shampoo is probably my new favorite. It adds volume and bounce to my hair, doesn’t leave any white residue (which has happened before with other dry shampoos because my hair is so dark), and keeps my hair looking and feeling light and clean. On those in-between when I don’t wash my hair, this really comes in handy.
4. Tresemme Curl Locking Styling Spray On the days I curl my hair (either with a curling mousse or with my flat iron), I use this styling spray to keep my curls from falling flat throughout the day. It’s a light spray so it doesn’t weigh my hair down, plus it doesn’t make my hair feel crispy or crunchy at all.
5. The Body Shop’s Banana Shampoo Instead of talking your ear off about this shampoo (again), I will just say that it is the best shampoo I’ve ever used and it has made my hair feel so incredibly healthy.
6. Tresemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray I really like this hairspray and use it almost daily. It’s light so it doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it feel sticky, but it has a super strong hold that lasts all day.
7. Organix Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Penetrating Oil I’ve been using this oil on my hair every time I get out of the shower and it is seriously changing my life. Thanks to genetics, I’ve got super thick, somewhat coarse hair. Add dryness to the mix and at times it can be a frizzy hot mess. This oil has been completely reconditioning my hair, making it softer and moisturized.
8. Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray I’m so grateful that my mom gifted me this bottle of hairspray (it’s her favorite) because it is seriously fantastic! It’s a volumizing hairspray, so it’s ideal for adding a ton of body and height to your hair. My word of caution is to not spray this full-on crazy 80s style. This is one of those products where it doesn’t take much to achieve the desired effect.
9. The Body Shop’s Banana Conditioner I am so head over heels for this conditioner. It has helped my hair become so strong and shiny. The way my hair feels after getting out of the shower, it’s like I just used a really fantastic hair mask. My favorite part is that it smells like banana baby food…so good!
10. Drybar Southern Belle Volumizing Mousse My final favorite of this roundup is such a goodie! This mousse is super light, but adds a ton of flexible body to my hair. It’s a light formula mousse, so it doesn’t weigh my hair down at all. So far, I’m seriously in love with the Drybar brand.
I’d love to hear what products you’re using on your hair and what your current favorites are! xo, Mandy