Well didn’t August just fly on by? I don’t mind it passing so quickly this time because that means fall and the holidays are that much closer, and after the heat wave we’ve been dealing with, I’m SO ready for cooler weather and changing leaves.
Here are some of my favorite posts from the month… 5 tips for staying positive every day, my summer skincare routine for morning and night, my 10 favorite Instagram accounts (go follow them all, they’re awesome!), the 5 books that changed my life, back to school makeup essentials, the 10 makeup brushes every girl needs, my thoughts on body positivity, 10 ways to practice self-love, a quick + easy makeup tutorial for school, 3 Ways You Can Improve Your Blog Today, 10 makeup and beauty tips for teen girls, 5 stores that offer super cute plus size clothing, 10 ways to positively change someone’s day, and last but not least I got the chance to collab with Hanna Lei to share 2 ways to style a white summer dress!
And here are the bloggers and posts that I’ve found throughout the month that are totally share-worthy!
– I’ve found my new favorite eye look, and it’s so easy!
– Super cute little chibi Sailor Moon characters! ^_^
– Gala shared a great article on 5 Ways To Recalibrate Your View Of Success, and I think it’s a must-read for anyone in a creative and/or entrepreneurial career.
– Speaking of creatives, here’s a really good post about finding your creative feet that will definitely be helpful to bloggers.
– Are you a workaholic like me and always feel guilty if you end up taking a nap? Well read here for why naps aren’t always a bad idea.
– I’m LOVING this body-positive post Nancy wrote on her blog. She pretty much punches all of the “fashion rules” for plus size gals in the face and promotes the fact that girls of any shape and size can wear whatever they want.
– Emma’s 5 Secrets Of Success was a super motivating read. The ABM crew is always pumping out inspiration!
– I think every blogger can relate to this.
– Jen wrote a really helpful post about making your editorial calendar work for you. If you’re setting one up for the first time and need some pointers, definitely check it out!
– The “dancing girls” emoji is one of my favorite (and most used) emojis, and now I know how to make a piñata of them. 26th birthday party? Hell yes. ^_^
– Looking for blogging advice? Here’s a roundup of the best tips from around the web.
– Are you stressing because you don’t have your life figured out yet? Read this. Trust me.
– Does your office or studio need a bit of sprucing up? Why not try making these adorable DIY Donut Bulletin Boards? You even learn how to make sprinkle push pins!
– Here are 10 things that should be on your life list. I’m happy to say that I have already crossed a few of these off.
I’m really looking forward to getting September started – I have a bunch of fun posts to share! Do you have any bloggers or posts that you loved from this month? Feel free to share your links in the comments! xoxo Mandy