2. Lunch dates with my family. We’ve found this little hole-in-the-wall Mexican place and they have the most amazing, authentic Mexican cuisine. We went one day when Mexico was playing during the World Cup and the whole place would go crazy every time a goal was scored. It was a blast. ^_^
4. My new planner from Ban.do! I am so in love with it. I can’t get over how cute it is, and it’s the perfect size for my bag so I can take it everywhere with me. I’m going to be using it for my editorial calendar for my blog and youtube, as well as using it for my daily to-do lists. The inside is so cute! Would you guys be interested in a more in-depth post/review? Let me know, I’m dying to share it!
6. Getting a lot of blog work done lately. I’ve been on a roll, full of inspiration and post ideas. I’m nearly done with the Blog Life e-course and it’s completely changing everything I thought I knew about blogging. If you’ve been thinking about taking it, I highly suggest it.
8. Last year, I started crocheting and creating new patterns again (really it was mostly therapeutic when everything in my life went to hell). I’d been holding on to all of the pieces I’d made, but they’ve started to take up too much space so I’ve decided to sell them off soon on my Instagram. They’re all mostly one-of-a-kind pieces, and these will be the last things I crochet for a LONG time, so they’re pretty special. I’ll be happy to send them to new homes where they’ll be appreciated, and to finally put that little chunk of my life to rest.
10. Organizing and redecorating my bedroom. I’m trying to keep things light and airy while adding fun pops of color and making sure everything has a place. I’m having fun trying new arrangements – some for practicality, and some just to be silly.
I’d love to hear what’s been making you happy lately. Even if it’s something little, feel free to share! xoxo Mandy