3. Baked Vanilla Bean Doughnuts….yes please.
4. This print by Ashley G is too cute. (similar)
5. Bri shared these adorable (and free!) watercolor computer wallpapers over on Design Love Fest yesterday and I had to grab this one for my macbook. It’s sooooo pretty.
6. I really adore mismatched decor, and this dining room totally steals my heart. I love the black & white with pops of color, plus it’s so airy and bright!
8. Pink clouds. ♥ I imagine Heaven looks like this.
9. Ikea is awesome, but you know what? Sometimes a girl is just stuck in the middle of the states with no Ikea in sight. That’s where Ikea hacks come in handy, like this DIY Modern Desk. Isn’t it a beauty?
10. Found this lovely little reminder to stop competing with other woman. I thought it was really beautiful. 🙂
11. This Maritime Bed Set from Modcloth is absolutely fantastic! I love the nautical style and the blankets look to be light enough for the summer weather.
Other favorite things from the week:
– The Casual Fridays posts over on ABM have been a favorite of mine as of late. They’re really inspiring me to take more “daily life” photos.
– So I’m sure everyone has heard about Solange Knowles attacking Jay-Z in an elevator by now. If you haven’t…um…google. 😉 Anyway, Grace Helbig explains why it happened here.
– Benefit just announced they’re newest product coming soon – They’re Real Push-Up Gel Liner Pen! I am so excited to try this out!
– These cute sandals from Wet Seal. They’re on sale…I may have bought a couple pairs. 🙂
This weekend I’m getting some much needed spring cleaning done, and then I’m taking a little road trip to KC. It’ll just be a few hours, but I’m looking forward to getting out of Springfield for a bit. I’m hoping the weather will chill out for a few days….it’s been pretty crazy here. If it’s not raining, it’s super windy and cold. What up, Missouri? xoxo Mandy