1. Ashley’s new office steals my heart! White + Black + little pops of color is the best. ♥
2. How cute are these watermelon macarons? So pretty!
3. This really rings true to me, especially for the last 3-4 years of my life. I always thought I had to be the “perfect blogger” (there is no such thing) to inspire others and never show any weakness or any of the bad things. I’ve learned over the past few months that the only person I need to be is me, and that’s good enough. 🙂
5. This recipe for Spaghetti Squash Sesame Noodles sounds so delicious, and perfect for my new veggie-packed diet. I have quite a soft spot for asian cuisine, so I’ll definitely be making this soon (plus spaghetti squash on it’s own is just soooo good!).
6. I’m so thrilled that overalls have made a comeback! They were a big part of my childhood, I think I owned 3 or 4 different pairs. This Denim Overall Jumper from Modcloth is seriously the cutest!
8. Yep. 🙂
Other favorites from the week:
– I am officially obsessed with Bando. I may or may not have just bought a bunch of cute new things from them.
– Kalel and Anthony’s channel has been my hangout this week. I love watching their videos, especially because Kalel’s new apartment is decorated like a dream and I love seeing peeks of it.
– This post that Trey wrote over on ABM is so informative, and I really think it’s a must-read for all serious bloggers.
– This photo pixels chart is so helpful.
– Mamrie and Flula made a video about beautifying LA. Watch it right now. Trust me. (A little warning though, it’s a tad NSFW…lol.)
– I’ve been pinning healthy recipes and meal ideas like crazy, so if you’re looking for some new things to try out then take a peek!
What are your favorites from this week? xoxo Mandy