Happy Friday cuties! I am so excited to be able to say that today is Friday’s Favorite Things! It has been so long since I’ve done one of these posts, and I’ve really missed them. I’m hoping you guys have missed them too. 😉 Well, without further ado, here are some of my favorite things from this week!
1. Pretty spring blossoms and fresh flowers.
3. SO true. As women, we should be building each other up instead of trying to tear each other down. We’re all beautiful, strong, creative, unique creatures and we need to celebrate that! 🙂
4. This print by the super talented Ashley G steals my heart!
6. These girls.
7. I am LOVING gallery statement walls! I just think they’re such a cool way to show off personal pictures and favorite art. It’s literally a gallery of your favorite, special things…I love that. 🙂
8. Kissy lips purse! Too cute!
10. Pastel mason jars as flower vases! I’m in love! I’m going to the craft store (hopefully!) this weekend to get some jars, paint, and flowers. I’d like to have real flowers but let’s be honest, I’ll completely forget to keep them watered and they’d end up dying. Oops.
11. Unicorn party!!! Seriously, WHERE was Pinterest when I was a little girl? Is it super weird to have a unicorn party when you turn 26? I’m willing to deal with any weirdness to live out a childhood dream. #noshame
12. These journals are beautiful! I wish I wrote more, but honestly I just end up using my phone to keep track of everything. I’m still tempted to buy these though, haha.
I hope you guys enjoy this first FFT post of 2014. Let me know what some of your favorites from the week are. Have a great weekend! xoxo Mandy