Happy March! Can you believe a new month is here already? Before we know it, spring is going to officially be here and we'll be jumping forward an hour (excited for extra sunlight, not so much for less sleep). February came and went rather quickly, but it was a good month overall. We've been getting spring weather early here in Missouri, so I've been enjoying having the windows open and wearing lighter clothing. I'm so excited for springtime. It's such a beautiful time of year, and my soul always feels so alive during this season. Last month, I made the decision to start selling individual stock photos alongside my blog photo packs. This is something that I've wanted to do for awhile but kept putting off, but now I've dived in head first and I couldn't be more obsessed. My camera is constantly by my side these days and I'm snapping photos of nearly everything. I also took the past few days off to recharge and refresh, and I'm super excited to dive back into a new month full of creative possibilities and fun new content for you guys. This is going to be a really great month!
- Read Steven Furtick's new book Seven-Mile Miracle
- Start reading again in general
- Complete the Grow Track program at my church
- Rearrange my bedroom and give it a refresh for the season
- Study what the Bible says about patience and waiting
- Go see Beauty And The Beast!!!
- Plan a brunch and thrifting day with my mom and sister
- ........taxes >_<
- Launch the Essential Blogger Photo Pack
- Add at least 20 new stock photos to the shop
- Color my hair (I'm thinking dark espresso...what do you guys think?)
- Find the perfect rose-scented candle
- Cook something new that I don't think I'd be any good at
Do you have any exciting new goals for the month?