And just like that, we're already a full month through 2017. The new year started off rather interestingly, and January was a welcome break after the chaos of the holiday season. I celebrated my 28th birthday (thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes, by the way!), had a nice refresh and rearrange of my living room, visited a few local flea markets, and started working out more regularly. I always love January because of the fresh start it brings, but now I'm super excited to dive into February and get even closer to Spring!
- Start working on the Summer collection for Reverie Handmade
- Finish work on the Essential Blogger Photo Pack for The Blog Shop
- Share my first recipe(s) here on the blog
- Have a spring clean of my closet and downsize my wardrobe
- Start making fresh smoothies again (if you have a favorite recipe, feel free to send it my way!)
- Attend Vision Sunday at my church on the 5th
- Buy myself some fresh flowers for Valentine's Day
- Visit even more flea markets this month
- Plan a fun girls' brunch with all the ladies in my family
- Work on some new DIY decor for my apartment
- Start a new Bible study for the month
What are you working towards this month?