Happy November! Another month has flown by, and October really passed quickly for me because it was such a busy month. Besides getting to work with some really amazing brands, I had a thorough clean-out of my home, got the place decorated for the season, and had my grandma visit for 10 days. Looking back, it felt like October was a non-stop rush, so I'm looking forward to taking November a little bit slower while still enjoying the seasonal festivities. As soon as the 1st hit, I started listening to Christmas music on repeat, so you can guess what kind of mood I'll be in for the rest of 2017.
- Take down all of the Halloween decorations and get ready for Christmas!
- Start sharing gift guide roundups for everyone doing their Christmas shopping early (Are there any specific categories you guys want to see? I'm thinking of doing several including "under $25", "luxe", and gender-specific guides, but let me know if you'd like to see some a little more specific/unique)
- Get some good nature stock photos while the leaves are changing
- Start thinking about what Christmas gifts I want to buy/make (hopefully I can actually get it all done before Christmas Eve this time)
- Test out a few new recipes that might possibly make it into our Thanksgiving rotation this year
- Set aside at least one evening a week to just enjoy a movie or book, no phone in sight (I'm so bad about this one)
- Get back into taking early morning walks to start my day
- Color my hair a dark shade for the season
- Update my makeup bag with new items I recently picked up - would you guys like to see a post on this?
- Create a new Christmas playlist
Do you have any new goals for the month?