13 Things To Do On Halloween When You're Grown Up
Halloween will always be one of my favorite holidays. I love all things spooky and macabre, and there's just something so nostalgic about this holiday that will never get old. Although I'm (sadly) too old for trick-or-treating, I still love to celebrate the day any way I can. Since Halloween is only a week away, I thought it would be a great idea to share 13 fun things to do if you, like me, are all grown up but still want to get in the holiday spirit.
- Host a costume party on your blog or Instagram (have people use a special hashtag so everyone can see each other's costumes)
- Volunteer at your church's or neighborhood's harvest party
- Check out your local bar scene for a Halloween pub crawl
- Get together with a couple friends and host a Halloween party
- Have a scary movie marathon (with popcorn and Halloween candy, of course)
- Dress up and pass out candy to the neighborhood kids
- Cook a Halloween-themed dinner (I always see this recipe on Pinterest, but I don't think I could stomach it, haha)
- Try out a Halloween makeup tutorial on Youtube
- Read a scary book or find some creepy short stories to get wrapped up in
- Give yourself a matching Halloween mani/pedi (there are all kinds of cool tutorials on Youtube that you can try out)
- Carve some pumpkins and bake the seeds for a delicious snack or salad topping
- Binge-watch a scary show on Netflix, like The Walking Dead or American Horror Story
- Spend a night in with your favorite pumpkin-scented products and have a full on pamper night
How are you spending your Halloween this year?