- Sponsored by BIC Soleil -
An exciting road trip or exotic vacation is always super fun, yet it can get a bit hectic when you forget to pack certain items or leave unprepared. We all know traveling can get a little stressful and forgetting something is the worst feeling, but when you have the right music and company it’s easy to "make your own sun" even in that situation! In today's post, I'm teaming up with BIC® Soleil Shine® to share all of the things I think are essential to every trip, whether you're heading a few cities away or jet setting to an exotic locale.
Whenever I'm heading anywhere sunny and fun, I always make sure to pack a good razor to keep myself hair-free. The BIC® Soleil Shine® razors are absolutely incredible and are the perfect little companion for your trip. The come in cute, sunny colors like hot pink and yellow, have 5 flexible blades that give you a super smooth and close shave, and there's even a Soothing Moisture Strip® that's enriched with aloe and cocoa butter. You can rest assured that by using these, you'll have smooth, hairless skin that's ready for some sun!
Along with an amazing razor, I always make sure to pack the following essentials:
- Simple skincare - makeup removing wipes, sheet masks, and a daily moisturizer with SPF
- Versatile makeup to create an everyday look and a fancy "night out" look
- Basic clothing pieces that can be swapped and layered to create several different outfits
- Comfortable shoes for shopping and exploring
- An exciting new book for those days lounging by the pool or on the beach
- My laptop
- My passport, ID, wallet, and any important documents I might need (varies depending on the trip)
- Basic hygiene essentials like deodorant, toothbrush + toothpaste, shave cream, body wash, hairspray, etc.
- My phone (loaded with a fun travel playlist, of course)
- An instant camera or small point-and-shoot to capture the memories from the trip
- Cords and charging cables for all of my electronics
What are your must-have travel essentials?