Hello lovelies. Let's chat. It's been pretty quiet on AGO for the past few weeks, so I thought it would be a good idea to have more of a chatty-type post so I can share a bit about what's been going on in my life. October was an insanely busy month for me, what with the 2016 Designed For Life conference, my grandma visiting, my dad's birthday, Halloween, and all sorts of things going on behind-the-scenes.
As I shared a few weeks ago, I opened a new shop called Reverie Handmade where I sell my handmade knitwear. I've been spending all of my free time creating new pieces and trying to perfect my product photography, which is the main reason why blog posts have been so sparse lately. I also finally opened the AGO Blog Shop, and have two brand new stock photo packs available (with three more in the works!). This shop is where I'll offer all of my future ebooks, photo packs, blog banners, worksheets, and mini courses, and I'm really excited to see what it ends up growing in to.
Aside from business stuff, I've been focusing more of my time on decluttering and getting rid of any excess. This is something that I end up doing once or twice a year, but I'd really like to make the effort to make this more of a lifestyle change. I don't need as much stuff as I have, and I'd like to stop wasting money on things that I inevitably never use. I've been going through all of my beauty products, office supplies, and home decor, and parting with anything that isn't necessary in one form or another. Next up is my closet, and I'm looking forward to whittling it all down to fit on one rack.
- Organize and declutter my closet
- List any new products to my shop
- Start blogging daily again
- Finish photographing + editing the Essential Blogger photo pack (coming soon!)
- Retake any product photos not modeled
- Order business cards
- Finish Gilmore Girls before the new episodes air
- Cook a new recipe for my family's Thanksgiving Day dinner
- Crochet a big chunky throw blanket for my couch...or bed...or both
- Get lost in the woods with my camera for an hour or two
What are your goals for this month?