10 Makeup + Beauty Tips For Teen GirlsMonday, August 25, 2014
Here are my 10 makeup + beauty tips for all of you teenage gals out there!
1. Less is always more, especially when it comes to makeup and perfumes.
2. If you have oily skin, you still need to moisturize morning and night. Find a good moisturizer that's made specifically for oily skin.
3. Pick your best feature and use your makeup to accentuate it. If you have big beautiful eyes, try a smokey look or liner and a volumizing mascara. Pouty lips? Try a fun lipstick shade or a super glossy lip gloss.
4. Use your fingers to pat concealer on breakouts and imperfections rather than rubbing it in for a flawless, natural look.
5. Shave your legs at the end of your shower to help prevent cuts. Also, you can use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream. You'll have a smooth shave and really soft legs after.
6. Drinking plenty of water and getting enough sleep are both huge ways to help your skin and hair look healthy and radiant. No products needed.
7. It's so important to remove all makeup at night, especially if you deal with acne-prone skin.
8. It's important to keep your lips moisturized. Applying lipstick on chapped lips will only highlight how dry they are. Always keep a good lip balm on hand and apply it several times throughout the day, especially in the winter when your skin dries out easier.
9. Always start the day off with a freshly washed and moisturized face. This will help your makeup apply smoothly and evenly, and will also help keep pores unclogged and small.
10. Remember that there is no makeup or beauty product needed to show how beautifully perfect you are. True beauty comes from within, and how beautiful your inner person is is all that matters. Just because other girls you know have started wearing makeup does not mean you have to if you don't feel comfortable doing so yet. Trust me, there is plenty of time for all that. Enjoy being young and carefree as long as you can! :)
To all of my readers that have graduated past the teen years, do you have any tips for the younger gals? xoxo Mandy